HF3 Series: System Therapod® was developed by Industrial Ergonomist and Biomedical Engineer Kumar Rajaratnam. The System ensures that improved senses of comfort and support can be provided by the personalised adjustment or relaxation of support straps in the backrest. The straps are wrapped into a flexible frame, accessed by unzipping the rear upholstery, and are located so as to support the sacral, lumbar, lower and upper vertebrae, providing a full height backrest support. The entire backrest assembly is also height-adjustable to help to position the straps to the desired position.
685mm black nylon Flat 5-star base.
- 50mm twin-wheeled castors.
- 150kg (23.5 stone) rated gas lift – 50mm adjustment.
- Shorter System Therapod® backrest.
- Advanced synchronous mechanism – 21° recline.
- Sliding seat – 55mm depth adjustment.
- Pressure-sensitive layer of CMHR seat foam.
- ProBax® seat foam layer promoting a 4° posture.
- V-rated flexible PU CMHR foam.
- Full Spec Sheet here
Pricing & Full Options List Here
Available in Advantage/Ace fabrics as standard. Lead time 10-14 days.