HF5 Series: System Therapod® was developed by Industrial Ergonomist and Biomedical Engineer Kumar Rajaratnam. The System is used in our HF 2 and HF7 series, featuring improved senses of comfort and support can be provided by the personalised adjustment or relaxation of support straps in the backrest. The straps are wrapped into a flexible frame, accessed by unzipping the rear upholstery, and are located so as to support the sacral, lumbar, lower and upper vertebrae, providing a full height backrest support. The entire backrest assembly is also height-adjustable to help to position the straps to the desired position.
685mm black nylon spider 5-star base.
- 60mm twin-wheeled castors.
- 150kg (23.5 stone) rated gas lift – 110mm adjustment.
- Advanced synchronous mechanism – 21 recline.
- Lockable in 5 positions.
- Side-activated backrest tension control.
- Sliding seat – 55mm depth adjustment.
- Pressure-sensitive layer of CMHR seat foam.
- ProBax® seat foam layer promoting a 4 posture.
- Quick-lift 70mm height-adjustable ratchet backrest.
- Full Spec Sheet here
Pricing & Full Options List Here
Available in Advantage/Ace fabrics as standard. Lead time 10-14 days.