HumanFactor HF7 Series Seating
HF7 Series: System Therapod® was developed by Industrial Ergonomist and Biomedical Engineer Kumar Rajaratnam. The System is featured in our HF3 and HF5 series providing an improved senses of comfort and support can be provided by the personalised adjustment or relaxation of support straps in the backrest. The straps are wrapped into a flexible frame, accessed by unzipping the rear upholstery, and are located so as to support the sacral, lumbar, lower and upper vertebrae, providing a full height backrest support. The entire backrest assembly is also height-adjustable to help to position the straps to the desired position.
- 685mm black nylon Spider 5-star base.
- 60mm twin-wheeled castors.
- 150kg (23.5 stone) rated gas lift – 110mmadjustment.
- Advanced synchronous mechanism – 21 recline.
- Lockable in 5 positions.
- Side-activated backrest tension control.
- Sliding seat – 55mm depth adjustment.
- Pressure-sensitive layer of CMHR seat foam.
- ProBax® seat foam layer promoting a 4 posture.
- Quick-lift 70mm height-adjustable ratchet backrest.
- V-rated flexible PU CMHR foam in Therapod®.
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Full Spec Sheet here
3D = Height, Slide, Rotate
4D = Height, Slide, Rotate & Width
HD = Heavy Duty Height Only
Available in Advantage/Ace fabrics as standard. Lead time 10-14 days.